Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Good Morning Song

Good morning my friends!  It's snowing like crazy here in North Western Illinois.  We are expecting anywhere from 4-7 inches of snow today.  Some areas may get as much as 10 inches!  I was hoping school would be closed today, but the district I work for RARELY closes.  Anyway, I was  halfway to school when a friend called to tell me that school was cancelled, so I turned around and went home.  "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!"  I just LOVE having an unexpected snow day!!!

I want to share a "Good Morning" song I sing with my kids every morning.  I'm not sure where I got it, but would be happy to give credit if anyone knows who wrote it.  My kids love singing this with me as we begin our day.  We have to sing it a couple of times to include everyone.  I just switch out their pictures each time we sing it.  Sorry about the blurry pictures.  I am not allowed to share their pictures on my blog.


post signature