Sunday, July 21, 2013

My Classroom in Pictures

Hi Friends,
I've been very busy working in my classroom this summer because I moved from the first floor of my school building to the second floor.  Why, you ask?  Well, I will be teaching 2nd grade instead of 1st this year.  I will be looping with my kids from last year.  I've looped before and really liked it, so I am looking forward to doing it again. 

I've made a Smilebox slideshow of what I've accomplished in my classroom so far.  I've written a caption under each picture, so I hope you can see it.  When I previewed this on Blogger, I couldn't see the caption.  Maybe when I post it, it will be visible.
 
Enjoy!
 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow made with Smilebox
post signature