Sunday, July 1, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi Friends!
I was so surprised and honored to get a Versatile Blogger Award from
Tamera at http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com/.
This is my first award as a new blogger.   THANK YOU, Tamera! 
Now, I have the honor of passing this special award on to 5 awesome bloggers.
But, before I do, here are the rules that go along with this award.

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you & include a link to their site
2.  Include the award image in your post
3.  Nominate five other bloggers for this award, tell them they've been nominated & include a link
     to their site
4.  Share seven random facts about yourself

Here are the 5 awesome bloggers I am nominating:

Number 1
http://mrsgoffskinders.blogspot.com/

Number 2
First Grade Gallery - Lessons For Little Learners

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5
Finally, here are 7 random facts about me:)
1.  I love candy!! It doesn't matter if it's expensive or cheap.  I will eat it.
2.  I've been trying to lose weight for 15 years, but I keep saying I'll start on Monday.
3.  I have a crush on all 4 guys on Impractical Jokers, but Joe is my favorite!!
4.  I HATE public speaking, but am forced to do it from time to time.
5.  I am a 2 time National Karate Champion in forms. ( USKA 1978 & AKA 1981)
6.  I have 5 brothers and 2 sisters and we all live within 10 miles of each other & our mother.
7.  I've been teaching for 26 years and all my colleagues know I LOVE being a teacher.
post signature