Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wonder Wall

Hi Friends!
Don't you just LOVE Pinterest?  I am a visual learner, so it's perfect for me:)  However, the only problem with Pinterest is that I keep finding things I want to make for my classroom.  My most recent find is this...A Wonder Wall.
Here's my inspiration: {Here}

 

Our students are so full of wonder about the world around them and as teachers we don't always have time to answer their questions. Ask your students to write their question on a post-it and put it on the Wonder Wall. Later, when you have time, you can ask a student to share what he/she is curious about.  As a class, you can try to answer the question and if no one knows the answer, you can discuss how you might find it.  Then, you can do a little research together to find the answer. 

Here's my Wonder Wall:
 

post signature