Monday, June 4, 2012

Calendar

Hi Friends!
During the school year, teachers are the busiest people I know...wouldn't you agree?
I keep track of all of my meetings, due dates, days off, etc. on a large academic calendar that
I buy every year at Staples.  It's  about 15" x 22" in size and it's the kind you hang on the wall.
I hang mine right next to my desk so that it is always visable.  I just bought mine today and plan to
get as much info on it as possible while I have some free time.  I use colored markers, stickers, and stamps to make it look all "fancy."  I not only include school info, but  I also add some of my personal family info like birthdays, anniversaries, and celebrations.  Once school starts, I just have to add things as they come up.  I also have a small academic calendar that I fill out just the same, so I can take it with me.  I've tried using the large desktop calendar, but I always end up covering it up with all of my junk teaching materials.  I know all of you can relate:) 
Here's a picture of the calendar & some other goodies I found at Staples today.

The stickers are from the Dollar Tree.
Not sure how I'm going to use this, but it should be fun.
When you push the button it says, "That was easy!"

These were only $1.00 & thought I might use them as
decorations rather than gift card holders. 

I love buying old calendars just for the pictures.  It was only $2.00.

These are all the pictures/sayings on this calendar.

These little sign holders were on sale for $3.00.  I use them for signs around
my classroom.