Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Punches & Stamps

Hi Friends!
Do you have lots of teacher or scrapbooking stamps or decorative punches?  I have way too many
of them!  Why so many?  Well, I was once an avid scrapbooker and I've been teaching a long, long time!  I decided to let my students use them & they love them!!
Here are a couple of ways to use them.
Kids can make bookmarks with scraps of paper.

Kids can use paper punches and make patterns.

This is my tub of small stamps.  I usually buy them at Hobby Lobby when
they are half-price.

Kids can stamp patterns and label them.

Kids can stamp math fact pictures and write a number sentence to match.

I am sure there are many other ways to use punches and stamps in the classroom.  I know my kids
love using them and I bet your kids would, too!

Just a reminder that my giveaway ends on Saturday, June 9th.  Check out my post on Word Work to enter.

post signature