Monday, April 9, 2012

Have a Look Around

I really enjoy taking a peek into other teachers' classrooms, don't you?  So, I thought I would share a few pictures of my classroom. 


                               This is the math meeting area.  We do Saxon Math in my district.


                                             This is my Harcourt reading meeting board.


                 This is my Chicka Boom Boom tree table.  My husband helped me make this.  The      
                 table legs were shortened so that the kids could sit on the floor.  The kids love it!


I like to have little meeting places for the kids to sit and work.  This picnic table was decorated by some Augustana College students and donated to my school.


                             This is my desk area from last year.  I gave up my desk this year.


 This is the writing center.


                             My classroom wouldn't be complete without Pete the Cat.  It's all good!


I hope you enjoyed taking a little peek into my classroom.  I will post more of my classroom in the future.

post signature