Monday, May 14, 2012

All About Me

Hi Friends!
Do your students like to know about your life outside the classroom?  Mine sure do!  
They love to hear stories about my life with my family and pets.
They are always surprised to learn that I am married and have two kids and three dogs.
They want to know everything about each and every one of them.
I do share pictures and information about my life.  I find that my students get to know me
not just as a teacher, but as a "real" person. 
At the beginning of the school year, I read a book I created to my class called
 All About Mrs. Anderson
Inside it is all kinds of information about me from early childhood to adulthood.
On the last page of the book, I tell them that I want to learn all about them this year.
After reading it, I place it in the classroom library.
Here are a few pages from my All About Mrs. Anderson book.






Ariel in now 22 and going to Chiropractic School and Austin is 19
and a welder. 


post signature